Dimensions Size L: greatest diameter 44mm, length 51mm without grip.
Capacity Size L: 34ml to the brim, 24ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® menstrual cup, 1 Me Luna® microfiber bag.
Size L is commonly used:
- by more mature women, over 30 years of age
- by women who mainly use larger tampons
- by women who often have heavier periods
- by women who have had children
- by women who use large tampons and have to change them frequently
- by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
This size is rarely used:
- by very young women
- by women who have not had children
- by women who only use small or regular tampons
- by women who almost only ever have lighter periods
This size may be unsuitable:
- if you are still a virgin
- if your cervix lies very low during menstruation
- if you only use the smallest size tampons
- if you have a prolapsed uterus