Dimensions Size M: greatest diameter 41mm, length 48mm without grip.
Capacity Size M: 28ml to the brim, 20ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® menstrual cup, 1 Me Luna® microfiber bag.
Size M is commonly used:
- by girls and women of all ages
- by women with normal, medium periods
- by women who use regular tampons and only rarely require larger tampons
- by women who have not yet had children
- by women who have had children and do not require large tampons
This size is rarely used:
- by virgins
- by women who have very heavy periods
- by women who often require large tampons
- by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
This size may be unsuitable:
- if small and regular tampons do not work well for you
- if you exclusively use large tampons
- if you have a prolapsed uterus