Me Luna® Soft
The material feels very soft and is quite easy to press together. However, most of the tension is lost compared with the Me Luna® Classic. The Soft degree of softness is very soft and barely springs back at all. The Me Luna® Soft is more difficult to insert and unfold, and requires much more dexterity and patience. If the pressure from the surrounding muscles is too strong, there is the risk that the menstrual cup will not unfold correctly inside the vagina and will not form a seal. For many women, Me Luna® Soft does not unfold properly or at all. For these reasons, we recommend the Me Luna® Soft only on rare occasions and subject to very specific conditions.
Who is Me Luna® Soft suitable for?
Me Luna® Soft has been specifically developed for women who are particularly sensitive. In this case, it is sometimes worthwhile using a very soft material and spending more time inserting and correctly unfolding the menstrual cup. In some cases, women who are particularly sensitive to pressure and pain as a result of ureteritis require a very soft menstrual cup.
A very soft menstrual cup does not offer any advantage when it comes to application or achieving a better seal.
Dimensions Size S: greatest diameter 38mm, length 45mm without grip.
Capacity Size S: 23ml to the brim, 15ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® Menstrual Cup, 1 Storage Bag, User manual.
Size S is commonly used
- by young girls, also by virgins
- by women who only use the smallest size tampons
- by women who use small and regular tampons and do not have heavy periods
- by women who have not yet had children
- by women who have had one child, but never require large tampons
Size S is rarely used
- by women who have had several children
- by women who often require large tampons
- by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
Size S may fit poorly
- if small and regular tampons do not work well for you
- if you only use large tampons
- if you are over 40 and have had several children